TERMS OF SERVICE
- All works are painted entirely by hand by the artist Vincenzo Ganadu They are available on different media, such as canvas, pressed
cardboard, and treated poplar wood panels.
- Using an acrylic canvas also permits the use of watercolors.
- Large canvases (60×80 cm, 90x110cm, 80x120cm) are shipped rolled in a cardboard tube and therefore do not come with a frame.
- All artworks are unique, of which there are no replicas or prints available.
All works, which come carefully packaged in cardboard roll or a decorated white cardboard box, are available for postage worldwide. Shipping cost varies depending on the size, weight and postage destination. For shipments to the USA, times vary from 10 to 30 days. The work will have a certificate of authenticity; in addition, for export by the Italian organisation responsible (SUE), the customs office will check the certification of the work entering the USA. This procedure is necessary in order to receive the work in complete safety.
- ITALY – FREE SHIPPING
- EUROPE – Original Paintings: 25$ – All other products: 15$
- REST OF THE WORLD: Original Paintings: 60$ – All other products: 30$
SHIPS IN A CARDBOARD BOX
This item will ship flat in a sturdy, well-protected cardboard box.
Expect your artwork to arrive with plenty of support packaged in to make its journey as safe as possible as it travels from the artist’s studio to your home.
This item will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube.
This method is especially safe for oversized works, and provides lower shipping costs as well. Rolled works can be easily stretched (for canvas works, i.e. placed onto wooden stretcher bars) and/or framed by a local framer upon arrival.
Upon immediate delivery, we highly to commend you send any works on paper directly to your framer for cautious, professional unrolling of the artwork.
Or details on how your artwork will ship, please visit the individual artwork page for the pieces you are interestedin. Each item ships individually directly from the artist themselves, so it will vary depending upon how the artist plans to ship it.
Look for these 2 categories
All the works ordered and purchased have a shipping cost that varies from the geographical area of the recipient.
Customs duties may be requested by the U.S. to withdraw the purchased works, in the event that the applicant does not wish to withdraw the work (which will return to the sender), a refund is not provided.